CSIR UGC NET 2019
UGC NET December 2019
UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)
CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 : Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, is going to conduct UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellow & Leadership/ Assistant Professorship. For this interested candidates may posses with all require qualifications as mention below. Interested candidates are need to apply online by using following online applications link. Also candidates are need to pay the applications fees as given below. Closing date for online applications is 9th October 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CSIR UGC NET 2019
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years
- B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for Ph.D/Integrated Ph.D program within the validity period of two years. Candidates possessing only Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply only for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and not for Lectureship (LS)/ Associate Professorship
Application Process for CSIR UGC NET December 2019
- Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid.
Application Fee For UGC NET 2019
- For General/General-EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- For OBC-NCL* : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD : Rs. 250/-
Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
Important Dates- Online Form:
- Starting Date : 9th September 2019
- Closing Date : 9th October 2019
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website : 9th November, 2019
- Date of Examination : 15th December, 2019
Important Link of CSIR UGC NET 2019
|📡 वेबसाईट लिंक|
|📝 ऑनलाईन अर्ज|