HCL Recruitment 2019
HCL Recruitment 2019
HCL Recruitment 2019 – Hindustan Copper Limited is released recruitment notification. application are inviting for interested and eligible candidates of Trade Apprenticeship Posts under HCL Recruitment 2019. There are total 112 vacancies available of the post. Interested and eligible candidates follows this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply offline for HCL Recruitment 2019. Candidates submit your application to the mention address before last date. Last date of submitting the application is 30th March 2019. For more details of HCL Recruitment 2019 like age limit, vacancy details, application, application process are as follows :-
हिंदुस्तान कॉपर लिमिटेड द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “ट्रेड अप्रेंटिसशिप” की 112 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करनेकी अंतिम तिथि 30 मार्च 2019 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
HCL Recruitment 2019 – Notification Details
- Department Name : Hindustan Copper Limited
- Name Posts : Trade Apprenticeship
- Number of Posts : 112 vacancies
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website : www.hindustancopper.com
- Last Date : 30th March 2019
Vacancy Details For HCL Recruitment 2019
Eligible Criteria For HCL Recruitment 2019
- Applicants having 10th class pass for the above posts.
- Matric / Secondary/ 10th Class Pass under 12th system or equivalent qualification
Application Process For Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2019
- Candidates apply offline for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2019
- Eligible candidates submit your application to the given address
- Prescribe application format to get filled with all require details.
- Applicants need to mention their education qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Also it is necessary to attach all require documents & certificate as per the requirement to the posts.
- Applications in complete form to be get reach before last date to:
“Chief Manager (HR), CHRD, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar, Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan)”
Last date of submitting the application is 30th March 2019