M.Arch CET 2019
Admission Notice for M.Arch For Academic 2019-20
Government Of Maharashtra State Common entrance Test Cell, Mumbai published an Admission Notice for M.Arch for academic 2019-20. This notice is being issued for Online Registration & uploading of documents, Documents Verification and Application Form Confirmation at Facilitation Centers (FC). Filling & Confirmation of Option Form, Reporting at Admission Reporting Center (ARC) for confirmation of admission, reporting to Institutes by candidates.
*Facility ot Online Registration & Documents verification, confirmation of Application Form for Admission to Seats other than CAP Seats shall be continued till 20th August 2019 up to 5.00 PM at FC.
- Applications registered after 8th July 2019 shall be considered only for Non CAP Seats.
- Applications confirmed at FC after 9th July 2019 shall be considered only for Non CAP Seats.
Eligibility Criteria for DTE M.Arch Admission 2019:
- Passed Bachelor Degree in Architecture from All India Council for Technical Education or Council of Architecture or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50 % marks.
- Obtained Non Zero Score in MAH-M. ARCH-CET 2019.
|Sr. No||Activity||First Date||Last Date|
|01||Online application & uploading documents||04-07-2019||08*-07-2019|
|02||Documents Verification & Confirmation||05-07-2019||09*-07-2019|
|03||Display of provisional merit list||10-07-2019|
|04||Submission of grievance for all type of candidates at FC||11-07-2019||12-07-2019|
|05||Display of final merit list of Maha state / All Indian candidates on website||13-07-2019|
Application Fees for DTE M.Arch Cap Round 2019 :
- For Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries (CIWGC). ₹ 1,000/-
- For NRI/OCI/PIO/FN Candidates ₹ 5,000/-
- Only by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc. through Online mode. Fees paid is non-refundable.
Important Links For CET Admission 2019
|📡 वेबसाईट लिंक|
|📝 ऑनलाईन अर्ज|