IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 – IDBI Bank is released recruitment advertisement for interested and eligible candidates for the post of Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager & Manager under IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019. application are inviting 40 vacancies available of the posts to be get filled. Applicants having Graduation/ Post Graduate degree from from any filed. Eligible applicants can use following online applications link to apply online. Interested and eligible candidates follow this recruitment. Candidates submit your application to the given link. Fore more details of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 like age limit, vacancy details, application, application process are as follows :-
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 For 920 Vacancies
IDBI बैंक द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “उप महाप्रबंधक, सहायक महाप्रबंधक और प्रबंधक” की 40 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 – Notification Details
- Name of Department : IDBI Bank Ltd.
- Advt No : 5/ 2018-19
- Post Name: Deputy General Manager, Assistant
- General Manager & Manager
- No of Posts : 40 vacancies
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Method : Group Discussion (GD) and/ or
- Personnel Interview (PI)
- Official Website : www.idbi.com
- Last date : Will be made live shortly
Vacancy Details For IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||vacancy||Qualifications|
|01.||Deputy General Manager||03||Graduation /Post-Graduation with experience|
|02.||Assistant General Manager||05||Graduation /Post-Graduation with experience|
|03.||Manager||32||Graduation/ Post-Graduation/ MBA/ CA / CFA/ ICWA/CA / or Degree|
Application Fees For IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019
- Application fees for the Unreserved category candidates : Rs. 700/-
- Application Fees For SC, ST category candidates : Rs. 150/-
How to Apply For IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019
- Interested candidates apply online for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019
- Eligible applicants submit your application to the given link
- For online applications applicants have to get register first.
- After registration applicants have to upload their scan copy of photograph & signature as per the require scale.
- To complete online applications applicants have to pay the require amount of the applications fees.