NFSC Nagpur Recruitment 2019
NFSC Nagpur Recruitment 2019 Application Details
NFSC Nagpur Recruitment 2019 – NFSC Nagpur published an advertisement for the recruitment of Instructor and Fire & Rescue Operator posts. There are total 7 vacancies available for these posts. Candidates apply for this posts before the last date i.e. 15th April 2019. Complete details of NFSC Nagpur Recruitment 2019 are given on this page also we provide important link regarding this recruitment below on this article. Candidates keep visit us for latest updates.
NFSC Nagpur Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Name of Department : Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), National Fire Service College
- Name of Posts : Instructor and Fire & Rescue Operator
- No. of Posts : 7 vacancies
- Pay Scale : For Instructor Level 5 – Rs.29200-92300/- & For Fire & Rescue Operator Level 2 – Rs.19900-63200/-
- Age Limit : upto 27 yrs.
- Application Mode : Offline Apply
- Place to work : National Fire Service College, Nagpur (M.S.) with All India Service Liability (AISL).
NFSC Nagpur Recruitment 2019 How to Apply
- Candidate applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
- Application duly filled in the prescribed proforma (Appendix-A) and (Appendix-1A) of this
Notice and attach self-attested copies of Certificates/documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/Category, should reach to the Director, National Fire Service College, Feeder Road, Rajnagar, Nagpur-440013(M.S.) as on closing date as prescribed under para-6 of this notice in an envelope super scribed (on the envelope) as “Application for the post of “________________”.