UPSC Exam 2019 on 30 June 2019
UPSC Exam 2019 on 30 June 2019 : The Union Public Service Commission exam held on 2020 practice Preliminary Exam or Entrance Examination is scheduled on 30th June 2019 by CHINTAMANRAO DESHMUKH INSTITUTE FOR ADMINISTRATIVE CAREERS, Thane. Interested candidates bring there qualification certificates and other important documents with them for getting admission in the guidance class. This process is start from 1st June 2019 to 15th June 2019 from 11:00 am to 05:00 pm in the institute.
Required Documents need to carry for Interview :
- All mark-sheets
- Graduation / Post Graduation Degree
- Domicile Certificates
- School Leaving Certificates
- Cast Certificates (IF NEEDED)
- Passport size photography
UPSC Exam 2019 Details :
How To Apply For UPSC Entrance Exam 2019 :
- Interested applicant come with there documents and application form which is attached in the given links.
- Applicant come for interview from 1st June 2019 to 15th June 2019 between official time.
- For all details of exam scheduled and time go through given links
- Thane Muncipal Corporation links are as follow : www.thanecity.gov.in and www.cdinstitute.in
Exam Center Address : Ground Floor, Nanasaheb Dharmadhikari Library Building, Opp. Vedant Building, Kores Road, Vartak Nagar, Thane (west )
Important Link of UPSC Exam 2019
|? जाहिरात ठाणे महानगरपालिका|
|? जाहिरात आणि अर्ज|
|? जाहिरात चिन्तनराम कॉलेज|